This award may be given to an individual or team, working in a member library, that has made an outstanding contribution to the consortium.
Individuals currently employed by COPPUL member institutions. Note: COPPUL Board members and COPPUL staff are not eligible.
Contributions should enhance service in multiple COPPUL libraries, i.e. have an impact within the region.
Nominations can be made by staff of any COPPUL member library, and should be no more than two pages in length.
Nominations must include:
* Name of individual being nominated, and home institution
* Description and impact of the exemplary contribution
* Contribution to the COPPUL mission
* Other supporting/relevant documentation
* Name of nominator and home institution
* One letter of support (the ‘seconder’)
Nominations are to be sent to Sandy Slade
The award will consist of a plaque and a gift certificate for $200.